Andrew Roby values its involvement in the community and in the industry. With staff members on the boards of several professional associations, Roby has established itself as a leader in the Charlotte region.
National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI)
- Member and former president (Trent Haston, 2004 and '05)
- An Andrew Roby associate has been on the board since the local chapter was founded in 1990. NARI's Core Purpose is to advance and promote the remodeling industry's professionalism, product & vital public purpose.
Home Builders Association of Charlotte
- The Home Builders Association of Charlotte, established in 1945, is comprised of builders, developers, and professionals from associated industries throughout the region.
- We advocate housing that is environmentally responsible, affordable, of highest possible value, and built with standards of quality.
Charlotte Better Business Bureau
- BBB’s mission is to be the leader in advancing marketplace trust. BBB accomplishes this mission by:
- Creating a community of trustworthy businesses
- Setting standards for marketplace trust
- Encouraging and supporting best practices
- Celebrating marketplace role models, and;
- Denouncing substandard marketplace behavior
Charlotte Chamber of Commerce
- The Chamber provides the latest information about Charlotte's climate, economy, population, education, housing, transportation, sports and recreation, and more.
Meckenburg County Building Development Commission
- Board Member (Trent Haston, present)
Hood Hargett Breakfast Club
- The Hood Hargett Breakfast Club is a 'category exclusive' business development organization that develops and hosts some 36 events throughout the year for its members and guests. The goal of these events: to provide success-minded business owners with first-class venues to entertain their clients and prospects.
Carolinas Association of General Contractors (AGC)
- Carolinas AGC's mission is to help build our members' business in three primary ways:
- Helping contractors grow revenues
- Helping contractors manage their workforce
- Helping contractors prosper in today's legal / regulatory environment